Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It've been days that i didn't even blog.LOL!

I've been busy recently with my Science concept maps!!!
It took me so damn long to complete all 7 chapters. >.<

Today suey suey i never bring the concept maps and *ahem* checked.
Then me and jo forget to bring left it at home.
Wenbing also left his concept maps at home.
He went over to tell *ahem* that he left it at home.
Then you know what *ahem* replied?
"If you left it at home means you never do the concept maps, go back to your seat and stand!"

Damnit!!
It's like what logic is that?!,
Left it at home = Never do
It's like,
HELLO! How would you conclude that if we never bring meaning that we didn't do it?

In the end,
he told me,jo,wenbing and nazri to show the concept maps to him after school to be fair to the others who completed.
You know what,
i chiong all the way home just to get the concept maps and went back to school to show him..
But who knows,he went for meeting! It's like walao..wasted trip!!!!
I've no choice but to write a small note and mafan ms wong to help me put on his table..
Hopefully he sees it!!
Or else i've nothing more to say.

Motivation keeps me going!
Keeps me to move forward..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home