Thursday, March 15, 2007

Gonna love this blogskin to bits!! =D
Very nice is all i could say for this blogskin.
Wuchun is damn shuai in it loh.. muahaha!
Don't you agree? hah~ =P



Just now chatted with David online.. =)
Very long never chat with him le,
actually i didn't expect he still remembers me.
We chatted alot..haha..
I agreed with him that *ahem* can't sing!
OH YA,
gonna have two thumbs up for David!
His composings are really good! =)
The melody was soothing and the lyrics were touching..
He's such a good songwriter is all i can say! =)
Keep going ya?


Just now Evon was asking me if i'm going for CSS audition,
i don't think i'm going.
Because there's major exam this year coming up.
She's not going as well,
her mum don't allow her because of O levels..
Wasted!!If Evon go she sure win one! correct? hahaha... =D


I still have homework that i didn't even lay a finger on~~
Well,
heck,it's just waste of time!
Not say i am not willing to finish the task,
I just think that it isn't beneficial for me at all.


Evon says she'll have more time for WUZUN after her O'levels,
I'm thinking after my N' levels,
I'll have more time to do what i really want..
I am planning to get a job,
when i have earned enough money,
I'll want to go to a good music school to learn music.
Which is my interest =)
I believe i'll enjoy it as it's my interest..
After that,
it's my time to do whatever songs i want! hahaha..


The feeling would be cool i believe! =)
I think for now,
i should think of more ways to help myself in my studies..
I feel that my grades are dropping somehow.
What's the problem with me?!
Is it a matter of time?
OR
Do i have the right attitude for studies?
I think that i don't have the right attitude towards studies.
I always think that i cannot do in certain subjects that i'm weak in.
I'm always giving myself excuses,
Hence,
There's no way that i could excel in those subjects because of my attitude is totally wrong..
How i wish i could do something to help myself,
I knew hardwork could let me excel..
It've happened before.
But i just couldn't work hard now.
My engine is not starting to move now..
I really gotta buck up!!


It's never too late to figure out on my studies..
I can't just say without doing anything about it.
I can't make empty promises..
I gotta work hard now before it's too late..
Before i regret like in the past.
All i could do now is to get my engine moving..
Get myself prepared enough to sit for the exams and do well.
I realise i can't even understand some basics and can't even do a Sec 3 paper..
GOSH~ It's bad..
It's a sign to warn me to stop my wrong attitude to studying!!
HMM~~ SHALL BUCK UP NOW!!
HOPEFULLY all these reflections will stuck in my brain!


Gonna start studying with Evon next week le..
Really gonna thank Evon for being so ONZ! =)
Bu kui shi wo de hao peng you! =))
You jiayous for your O'levels too okie? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home