Wednesday, March 21, 2007

People!!
I've added my blog song!!
Hee.Very nice song righty? =P
Gonna introduce all of you this song.
This song title is named 'Till The End'.
Some might have heard of the song before but was unsure of who actually sanged it =)
Well,gotta tell you'all who actually sanged it.
The person who sanged the song was from Singapore,
a locally talented composer,David Tan! =)
Nice voice he have ya? Hee..
There's more songs out there which were composed by him..
Hope ya enjoy this song by him ya? *Smilez*

Anyway,
today was pretty alright in school.
In class was hilarious today.
LOL! FUN!
'The door spoil..Walk back door!' *PHEW*
HAHAHA!

During maths lesson,
Zhiwei's bag nearly 'fall' off the building from the 4th floor during maths lesson la..HAHAHA!
Cos' he put his bag on the table.
Then when *someone* went over to take his bag prepared to dropped it down the building
(shall not mention who is that *someone*later its principal not police charge *someone*
' gao lou pao wu' loh! hahaha!)
Zhiwei still at there gong gong!! HAHA! So funny loh!
Buey tahan lah.haha!!
Let's see who's the next one to let their bag fall off 4th floor from the air! HAHA!!

Hmm..I have forgotten to show *ahem* the concept maps.
I only remembered when i walked out of school.LOL!
Aiyah~ Then forget it loh.
Heck care..HAHA!
Tomorrow then show *ahem*.
I doubt if *ahem* even saw the note i wrote.

Bored.
Mondays to Fridays now i gonna get really bored!
No more Hana Kimi!!
sians.
Gonna really start studying le.
This friday is gonna go study with Evon =)

My computer is really unstable!
I got irritated by it..
I just wondered what the hell actually happened.
Repaired for times and still it doesn't works well!
ARGH~ Getting on my nerves.
Forget it.
How i wish my dad could just sell this computer away.
Thinking positively,
not working well is also good.
As i can concentrate more on studies than surfing the net.
SR is my motivation!! HAHA! =P


I don't how i found you,
I'm thankful that i have,
That i have a love so true.
To hold to keep to share..

In my heart,
I can no longer hold inside
All of the love i used to hide..
I'll always be with you until the very end..

What beautiful lyrics!! =)
Hmm..My recent madness of this song!
I thinks that this song is so damn sweet.
I'll melt if a guy sing it for me.
LOL! But i'm dreaming lah..
Aiyah,It wouldn't even happen to me!
*STOP dreaming!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home