Friday, March 30, 2007

Was kinda of moody this morning.
I've no idea why i felt this way.

Just now did some talking with friend.
Hmm what friend said was kinda true.
Because i actually felt the same way too..
No idea why,
but the feeling was kinda strong indeed.
How would i define that as?
Is it good or bad? LOL!
Hmm,I don't know.. =)

I'm glad that the week came to an end! =)
After 5 days of school,
i could rest during weekends!

But also need to do some studying for my science and do practising on my maths when i have time. =)
I'm really very happy that now at least i've the interest in science and i'm able to answer the questions! =)

The whole of next week during maths lessons,
i wonder if there are any sweets given.
Whether there's jokes from the teacher to relax us down.
hm,hopefully there is!
Or else i think i'm gonna be bored and zZz.
Hopefully i could be more engaged in Science lessons too!

Shall turn in for now.
Rather tired today.
After a long wait for merely 2 hours after school.
I admit i lost my patience and feeling rather fustrated during the wait.
But i'm no longer angry now.

I feel that if i am still angry and fustrated now,
I can't turn back the time and do the things i plan to do.
So i shall just forget it.

For now,
Pray hard that things don't turn out worse on Monday!! *Cross fingers*
More people..More fun..More laughters..
Or else i really have no idea what should i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home