Saturday, March 17, 2007

Woohoo!~
I'm back! =)
Now it's 12.53am.
Yeah,I'm not sleeping yet! LOL!
Shall share with you'all about the Gig at Hua Yi just now. =)

Hmm,it was quite alright.
Certain bands were corrupted while performing due to mic failures etc.
But overall it was quite high.

The speakers were powerful,
my personal opinion here,
i think that the speakers should've been raised up on a stand or something,
so that the music could be broadcasted out more clearly.

There's also special appearance by Hua Yi's Singapore Idol contestant,Rahimah =)
She sang 5 songs? I didn't really count.
Shall post up the videos i recorded to youtube when i've time. =)

I've to mention,
Rahimah's brother is so damn KAWAII!!! =D
He ran up the stage while Noh they all was preparing to perform.
LOL~ SO CUTE LAH!!
He's very active,run here and there.. =)

Anyway to T.,
I won't disappoint you one! =) No worries.
Thanks that you offered me a treat at Secret Receipe if i pass my exam too!
Paiseh to let you 'puo fei' if i pass my exam.
Shall take it like you said,
a celebration and a gift from you =)
Thanks!!
That shall be my motivation to work harder for my exams! Hee. =P

After the gig,
Me,Nadia,Herda and Alif headed to Macdonalds' for dinner.
But Nadia and Herda left first.
So only left with me and Alif.
Suddenly,i saw someone jumped out from nowhere outside Macdonalds' trying to scare me and Alif.
It was Rahimah. HAHA!
She very funny lah.
Seriously,i got a shock.
Then she came in to join us.
We chatted.
Then Rahimah left home first because she's still meeting her friend after that.
So after that me and alif went home too.
Overall,it was quite a enjoyable but tiring day =)
That's about all.

And ya,
Zijie got through CSS audition!!
Congrats to him!
Although i don't know him in person,
but i like his voice.
Very nice loh! =)
JIAYOU ZIJIE! GOGOGO!

More to blog tomorrow,
gonna meet up with SZZJ peeps! =)
Sure have lots to update.
Stay tune! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home