Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cham, I'm GE freako now liao? LOL!~
Now cannot play GE! ARGH~
Dunno why also.. It says what "cannot connect to server" ARGH!
I know i'm addicted to the game.. =.="
我是真的玩到'笑' liao..haha!!
But nevermind when i go home i'll be a study freako..LOL!!
Cos' there's no GE no com nothing! HAHA!
So at night i'll spend my time studyin..haha!

Lots of things haven't completed yet..
Thinking of my science corrections, 就头痛..
So sian loh..I rather do maths than science!
Science got so many bloody formulaes to remember.
I've got so many of them messed up~ hais..
But bobian i gotta face the fact,
which is no matter how much i hate science,i still gotta take science exam in N levels.
Ya,that's one thing that i cannot change for sure!
So gotta learn to understand it now..
HAIS..Now? Is really too late to do anything..
Gotta force myself le..
Regretted for not working hard enough last year..
Shall not live with regrets..
Only thing i could do now is to work things out to be better and not repeat my mistakes again. =.=

About 2 more weeks left till sch reopen..
Hmm time passes really really fast!
At a blink of eye,
2 weeks are going to past..
Wow, thinking prelims are really very near le.. *SWEAT*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home