Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Currently listening to 蔡旻佑 song, titled '我想要说'..
God..I'm so in love with this song!
I kept repeating the song non-stop.
The lyrics is just so touching!
我想要说~~
Yes..haha!! 我真的想要说!! :P

Watched Campus Superstar 2 last night.
I think it's a waste that JiaQi was out luhh~ *SAD*
I don't really support her but i think that her singing was alright and nice.
I want that char bor to be eliminated!
Xu Bin was out too.. 帅哥 OUT le!
But i think it's alright still got revival round~~

Next week contestants also got good looking ones like Wilson and Zijie!! haha!!
Anyway,Shawn's performance really rocked man!
He's voice WOO~!
Only can use 超赞 to describe!
That time during auditions he sang a part of 会有那么一天,
he can really sing very well!!很有感动度!
He's 13years old..
So cute and sing so well having such a nice voice!
Hopefully he can last till the end..!
Good luck to Zijie and Wilson for next week~
I believe they'll perform well.. =)
JIAYOU!~

Anyway that day Mr Fok wrote comment for me..
THANKS! =D
He write until like write report book..haha! so funny la~~
Wan challenge me in basketball..haha!
But i only know how to shoot =P
hahaa!!

Last saturday i went to diya event..
Woo~ Enjoyed myself!
Diya so cute la..hahaha!
Get to talk to 2 girls who sell bakery just right behind the event stage..haha!
They're so funny lah..hahahah!
The 2 of them so high loh..hahaha~
Renfred was handsome too! hahaha~!
Shall upload pictures when i have the time =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home