Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm back.
Hmm~ I just realised that next week school is gonna reopen le.
1 month passed just so fast.
Did i manage to do a good job by using my time wisely?
Honestly,i think i did not.
I just get freaking angry with myself that why just can't i use my time wisely?
Why can't i just make good use of my time before seeing all regrets happening to me. >.<

Yesterday was chatting with Melvin(ZY),
he was telling me his problem between him and a group of friends..
Well,i do face the same problem too.
Like what he said "We can live lifes much more happier even without them!"
Which i feel it's logical and very true.
Melvin,don't be upset ya?
Not worth it to be upset because of them.
Just show them that u can live life much more happier without them! =)
JIAYOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home