Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm here at my cousin house just to play GE..
LOL~ Travelled from jurong west to toh guan..
On the way,
i only got to know that there was maintenance for GE from 10am-4pm from my friend.
Wah sian luh~ Really sian 1/2..
LOL~
But nevermind,can play after 4pm..hahah!
=P

Went Sakae at causeway point with Alicia and Joanna..haha!
Went with Joanna 1st and meeting Alicia there..LOL~
Then dunno why yesterday i ate really little?
But i drank lots of Green tea luh!
LOLS~ Drank like 5 cups or so?
I kept refilling after i finished 1 cup.. LOL?
Then Alicia really can eat ALOT loh!
HAAH~ Haven't eat finish jiu take the menu and see what to order..LOL!
Really =.=" loh..hahaha
Sad luh,i saved 'space' in my stomach for salmon!
But in the end only ate 2 plates of salmon sushis nia.. -.-
Cos i got sicked of the rice luhh..LOL!
haha..then ate until going 6pm..
We jiu go le..haha!
But have a great day =)

And yesterday night met my friend =)
My friend taught me lots of skills and tactics for GE..
WOOHOO~ Sounds really very cool loh..haha!
Thanks man! =)
Also managed to do some school work..WOOHOO~
Can play can study...hahah! It's worth it loh =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home