Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Woohoo~!
I'm hooked in Granado Espada!
Such a fun game!
The graphic is super super good la!
Imagine i'm not a gamer and now i'm one because of GE?!
Not forgetting,
I've promised my friend not to get hooked in the game,
i must have self-discipline =)
Luckily my computer brokedown le..
Or else cham ah!
If not i think i might spend the whole day sitting down there to train my characters..LOL!

So sians..
Lotsa stuffs haven't complete yet..
Left with 2 maths papers and Science paper corrections.. *STRESSED*
But i believe i can finish! =))
With the help of seniors and friends.. =)
Really glad to have seniors and friends who are willing to help me out..
THANKSSS! =)
I'll try my best to score well in Prelims and N' Levels! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home