Monday, June 11, 2007

Woohoo!!~
Sleeping is nice..haha!
This june holidays,
i'm sleeping half of my day away almost everyday~ This is bad..
It means that i'm wasting my half a day away without doing anything..
But i just can't helped it to sleep~ LOL?

Nowadays i'm making use of time to do studying at night.. =) YAY!~
At last i'm doing something that benefits me...
Actually i kinda like studying now which is like LOL?!
HAHA!
But it's a good thing i believe! =)
Prelims are near..
Gotta keep my engine going..JIAYOU!

My friend helped..thanks ya!
That day played my friend's PSP too..
Woohoo!~
Very fun la..HAHA!
But i'm abit idiot at playing the games in there..LOL!
Why? I played a bicycle game and i kept banging the wall!~
LOL!! haha...really funny la..
But i'm looking forward to playing Car game!~ haha~
Crapping lame stuffs and all at the same time.. LOL!!
But i've a fun time =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home