Tuesday, August 14, 2007

EVEN IF I FAIL,
I SHALL HAVE NO REGRETS

Today is maths paper 1.
I've tried my best for the paper.
Like what my post title says,
Even if i fail,
i shall have no regrets as i've already did my best.
I have quite some questions in the paper which until now i should already understood but i'm still unsure.
So what does it says?
I think it's a call to me to buck up and really practice hard enough.
I ain't pushing myself hard enough.
I know this isn't my limit to studying.
I can push myself even more.
But my mind just don't go the way i think.
Which i simply hate.


For now,
i could slowly feel the stress to excel and do well for my prelims.
I have to know very well for myself what price to pay in order to get good grades for my prelims and 'N' level.
I wished i could score well.
But alone by wishing isn't enough.
Hardwork and time shall be paid to score well.
I hope i still can perserve longer for this last lap and be self-disciplined,
I really do.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home