Sunday, August 12, 2007

GREAT DAY AHEAD

Just now had a great time at macdonalds with my classmates.
Laughing almost every minute.haha!
Thanks to Melvin and his friend's joke.
Really funny.
Kept laughing non-stop.
Meant to study =)
Did some study tho. =)
Coincidently saw alicia and her classmates there too..


Before studying, went to Jo's house to bake cookies.
Well..Kind of failed?hahhha!
Cos' the cookies is either not sweet enough or not baked enough.
Either one..hahahaha!
Driving us mad.
Hopefully by tomorrow we can get our cookies baking succeeded =))
hehehe!


Talking about cookies.
I'm dumb just now.hahaha!
Told mel (zy) that looking for a cookie receipe without cheese and milk in it is difficult.
After awhile,i realized "where the hell will cookies have cheese in it de?"
LOL! hahaha...really dumb leh me..hhhaaa =.=""


Anyway thanks to those who asked about my recent post.
This morning, i'm just trying to vent my anger of myself out of me =)
Really cannot stand myself for my attitude now.
So decided to reflect myself and do what is necessary.
But really appreciate what you guys said =)
Thanks for your concern. =)
Alright gotta turn in for now,
it's getting late.
So see ya..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home