Saturday, September 8, 2007

Recently i'm highly active in looking for receipes and trying them out =)
WEET!! So cool..
Can't wait to tryout other pastries as the most recent "Chocolate brownie" was well-liked by my family =)

This afternoon went to IMM.
Walked around in daiso looking for moulds/equipments for baking.
In the end,didn't buy any which i chose.
Save money bah..Should have more somewhere around Singapore. =)

Recently bad mood-swings.
No idea why?
Hopefully it'll be gone.


I'm puzzled and lost.
I think knows.
But how true is that?
Not much hints or i don't know that was even hinting?
I didn't choose to *** though it did come to my thoughts quite a few times.
I find myself really irritating for what i'm doing right now whenever i don't get replies.
Not say i'm angry or anything,
just felt if was irritated by what i'm doing.
Sometimes i really hoped tells me so.
Though it might hurts but i'm okay with it.
At least i know.
And not letting find me more irritating.
Maybe i should just keep more quiet and not being my usual self?
In order not to be so irritating.
For me,
i thinks that guessing simply makes one more unsure of it.
That's whats happening to me right now.
After reading ******,
the more i'm lost and all.
Thinking and wondering.
I intend not to think now.
But it just runs through my mind whenever my mind is blank.
It did make me more vexed when i think of it.
Sometimes i just thinks if felt the same way too.
But why sometimes it don't seems so? SIGH.
I'm just hoping,
that everything's not blank hopes.
If in the end everything is blank hopes,
i also have no regrets knowing .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home