Monday, November 5, 2007

These few days,
i'm having very bad moodswings.
So sorry if i offended or make u guys out there unhappy..

I ain't sure if i am really happy right now,
it's just so complicated.
Many atimes i'm smiling,
i think i'm just faking it.
It isn't my trueself.

Things which seems to be there just seems so empty to me suddenly.
I don't know why i am feeling this way.
Sry but pls don't ask me what happen.
I don't wish to mention.

Alright,
time passes really fast and the one month contract with Teraoka will be up next week.
Heard that our contract will most likely to be extended. *SIGH*
Not that i don't wish to extend.
It's just that i'd like to try another new job at another new environment.
*PRAY*

Oh man,
thinking that this month is Nov.
Next month i'll be getting my results back!
Time really passes real fast!

Next week is prom night!
Till now, i haven't got myself to buy the prom clothes. =.="
Next week is chalet too!
But gotta work half day =.=

Xiaozhu's coming this friday!!
I WANNA SEE!
CANNOT MISS IT!!
ARGH~
It's a Bugis.
So maybe after the event i'll head to adeline shop? hmm~
Not sure..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home